If toddlers did bucket lists
Bucket lists…lots of us have made them, several of them even. Some of us have probably ticked a couple of things off the list as well.
What if toddlers did bucket lists? There are a whole host of things you should do before you reach the grand old age of three surely? So many things perhaps that only a toddler could get away with.
I’ve been thinking about this lately – inspired of course by my own four little darlings, who have all had their moments, and I think a toddlers bucket list might look something like this:
- Surf down the stairs naked except plastic body armour – because it is the toddler version of bungee jumping
- Use all available resources to climb up onto the kitchen work-surface and dance to MTV
- Empty all kitchen cupboards as fast as possible because it sounds so good
- Stay up all night
- Paint your siblings with cake mixture
- Wee on the floor in every room of your house – it’s called marking your territory
- Go on hunger strike to see how long it is before you get ice cream
- Go to the supermarket in your pj’s – because you can’t get away with it forever
- Re-decorate the kitchen with yoghurt
- Find the biggest puddle in the whole world and jump right in, then cry and demand to be carried a mile home
Toddlers…pint size lunatics who manage to be breathtakingly adorable all at the same time. A bit like my mini Clark Kent here!
What would be on your toddler’s bucket list?