Win tickets to the Private Pregnancy UK Show
Would you like to attend the Private Pregnancy UK Show: Saturday 21st May – Sunday 22nd May 2016 – Royal Institution, London?
As the first exhibition of its kind, The Private Pregnancy Show will bring together elite obstetricians, gynaecologists, fertility consultants and midwives from the UK’s leading private hospitals and clinics, for one weekend only.
It is set to include exhibitions (with free one-to-one consultations), an exclusive set of 16 seminars led by world renowned doctors tackling the most talked-about industry topics, and 10 interactive workshops covering the latest innovations from the private sector in women’s health, infertility treatments, private maternity care and much more.
- The Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital
- Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital
- The Portland Hospital
- Women’s Wellness Centre
- Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital
- The Fertility & Gynaecology Academy,
- The London Psychiatry Centre and many more
- The Benefits Of Private Care For Pregnancy & Childbirth by Dr Bryony Jones
- A Guide To Pregnancy Scans by Dr Karen Joash
- Pain Relief In Labour by Dr Johanna Bray
- Health Checks For Babies In The First Six Months by Dr Elia Maalouf and many more over the weekend
- Practical help for your pregnancy preparation
- One to one interaction with top class professionals
- Interaction with the best specialists in the country
A wealth of knowledge and advice is available during these hour-long sessions, including hands-on information and answers to your specific needs.
Show tickets cost £20 and includes access to two seminars. Tickets can be purchased at www.privatepregnancy.co.uk/show/tickets/
Seminar tickets cost an additional £5 per person per seminar
Workshop tickets cost an additional £15 per person per workshop
10am to 6pm – Saturday 21 May – Sunday 22 May 2016
The Private Pregnancy UK Show
The Royal Institution
21 Albemarle Street
If you fancy attending the show why not enter our competition below? We are giving readers the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to the show. Just complete the easy widget below to enter.