If you are a regular reader of the blog you will know how I feel about Childs Farm products. We literally couldn’t manage without them.
Until we discovered Childs Farm we could not get one of our children’s eczema under control. We had late night hospital trips on the really bad days, infected skin, lotions, potions, bandages – it was a nightmare.
Everything we used in the bath and on his skin seemed to cause a reaction. Or, seem to work for a while and then cause an awful flare up.
These days it is under control and has significantly improved through a combination of using Childs Farm products, silk bedding, increasing hydration and giving probiotics.
We only use Childs Farm products on his skin, that goes for sun care too.
Childs Farm have recently launched some new products. Organic Fig Shampoo and Organic Fig conditioner. The company continue to expand the range, meaning that there is greater choice for parents of children with sensitive skin.
Fancy winning this lovely little bundle for your own children? We’ve got one to give away.
All you need to do is complete the easy widget below.
Good luck!WIN a Childs Farm gift bag with their latest products
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until May 14th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Childs Farm, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions