Christmas gift guide: part four
Welcome to part four of our ‘Christmas Gift Guide’. I hope we haven’t put you off by mentioning the ‘C’ word too soon.
You will no doubt be either really excited or totally put off having seen the title of this post but it is actually only a few weeks until Christmas.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Who do you struggle to buy for the most?
Are you looking for a nice gift for a special friend or loved one? Something to help them relax after a busy or stressful week perhaps?
You might like these ideas.
What about a gorgeous candle from Rathbornes, the world’s oldest candle company? Imagine a candle-lit bath with one of these beauties – bliss.
Rathbornes candles are available in three different sizes:
- Travel Size: 90g single-wick candle, perfect for hand luggage.Burns for up to 20 hours, £16.
- Classic Size: With two wicks to ensure an even burn, these candles sit perfectly on your bedside table, desk, coffee table. Burns for up to 50 hours, £30.
- The Luxury Size: A statement four wick candle which will fill any room with beautiful fragrance. Burns for up to 60 hours, £45.
- Dublin Tea Rose, Oud & Patchouli: Irish rosebuds blend with fresh citrus, vanilla, patchouli, wood and amber for an enveloping experience. This candle brings with it the heat of a warm summer’s evening.
- Wild Mint, Watercress & Thyme: Wake up the senses with this purifying and invigorating blend. Inspired by aromatic herb gardens, mint, lemon, eucalyptus, camphor, rosemary, thyme and ginger are all fused together. This candle is, quite literally, a breath of fresh air.
- Rosemary, Fougere & Camphor: Take in the heather moorlands with this dark and enigmatic scent that combines notes of rosemary, thyme, lavender, cedar, camphor and pine needles. Deep and brooding, it brings a fresh sense of indulgence to any home.
- Bitter Orange, Birch Tar & Balsam: Envisage a bowl of oranges close by a crackling fire and you will imagine the scent of this warm and earthy citrus candle. Rich and inviting, it infuses citrus top notes with an amber heart and smoky base of birch, fir balsam and oak wood.
- Cedar, Cloves & Ambergris: Spicy, comforting and intense, cloves bring with them the sense of luxury, and there is no blend more luxurious than this, which mixes with warm rosewood, orange zest and black amber.
- White Pepper, Honeysuckle & Vetiver: Where a wildflower garden meets country hedgerows: notes of lily, honeysuckle, jasmine, peach, lemon, vetiver and cedar combine to create a rural aromatic bouquet that leaves a heady, sensual trail.
Or what about a Charles Farris candle or reed diffuser? These make a gorgeous gift and look and smell great too!
The full range includes
- I. Grand Cascade: This scent evokes the sophistication of a gentlemen’s club: A deep, smoky aroma of cedar aged leather and birch, offset by fresh moss and amber.
- II. Sweet Elixir: A bouquet of heady florals that have been infused with sweet honey and blended with fruity notes of cherry and citrus, which give this scent a warm and enveloping feel.
- III. Rubus: Be transported to the delight of picking ripe berries from country hedgerows in late summer with this blend of aromatic bay, blackberry, freesia and herbs.
- IV. Redolent Fig: Is there anything quite as uplifting as fig? Here, wild green fig leaves mix with a hint of fruity cassis, soft florals and woody base notes to provide a fresh backdrop to any room.
- V. British Expedition: Inspired by the brand’s founding year of 1845, this is a scent of discovery. Warm cloves and light ginger mix with the freshness of sweet tobacco and mint tea.
- VI: Garden of Eden: A blossoming garden scent of tuberose and lily of the valley, blended with fragrant jasmine and ylang, this heady and romantic scent is a true exercise in indulgence.
- VII. Pinetum: A limited edition winter scent, sweet green pine needles are mixed with cooling eucalyptus and birch leaves with a rich base of amber and sandalwood. A sophisticated note of fresh Christmas trees which gives a glorious festive fragrance.
- The 30cl Candles £30.00
- Signature Tin £15.00
- Reed Diffusers £32.00
How is your Christmas shopping going?