Creating a force field
The love that siblings have for each other is incredibly powerful and so special to watch.
- They may argue over a toy or wrestle each other to the ground
- They may compete with each other or even compete for my attention
- They may be momentarily cross with each other or they may bicker for hours
- Their love for each other is undeniable
- They were each others first loves
- They get to be idols and superheros everyday just for being themselves
- They have a ready made army and security detail ready to defend them in a tricky situation
- They laugh, sing and dance together in perfect sync
- They understand each other better than anyone else
- They embrace their differences.
- They celebrate each other’s successes
- They are partners in crime
- Their bond is so tight it’s like they have created their own force field
Together they are strong. They are a team. A team I feel incredibly proud of.
Siblings: the friends that stick around to continue the party when all the guests have gone home