Have you heard of The Good Website? Good produce healthy, tasty foods which are environmentally friendly and suitable for a free from diet.
We have been experimenting with some of their products to see how we can build them in to everyday cooking.
GOOD OIL is versatile, tasty and supports a healthy and balanced diet. And the hemp we grow for GOOD OIL is great for the Planet too.
We lovingly cold press only the best hemp seeds. Nothing artificial: no bleaching, deodorizing, herbicides or pesticides. Just pure & natural GOOD OIL.
We have been using this in all our day-to-day cooking but also for other things like these homemade chunky chips below – yummy! The oil tastes great and works great for dressing a salad too!
GOOD HEMP Milk is great in tea and coffee, cereal or simply as a refreshing drink – One 250ml glass gives 50% of the omega-3 we need each day. It’s easy to digest and cholesterol free. And because there is no Soya or Dairy, there’s no need to worry about causing a hormonal imbalance, causing bloating feelings in your tummy or a risk of eating GM foods.
We struggled a bit with this just because the taste takes some getting used to but the benefits of this milk seem to be worth persevering.
GOOD SEED – Shelled Hemp Seed
- Use as a Snack or a healthy Ingredient
- Naturally rich in Omega 3
- 1 serving (30g) of Shelled Hemp gives the entire daily intake of Omega 3
- Rich in Protein – 9g per Serving
- Natural source of Omega 6 GLA – 400mg per serving or the equivalent of 2.5x capsules of Evening Primrose Oil
- Free from Allergens (Nuts, Gluten, Dairy,…)
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- 0.00% THC – it is completely safe to eat
- Made from one of the most sustainable crop on earth. Hemp is an excellent CO2 sequester
- Produced in the UK with hemp grown by UK farmers
This was our absolute favourite product. We have been sprinkling this in all sorts of things including bolognaise, lasagne, cottage pie and stir frys! Awesome, tasty and full of goodness!