One of our favourite Christmas traditions every year is making a gingerbread house together. They NEVER look like the pictures on the box, but we really don’t care. It’s all about the process of building together and of course eating it afterwards.
Now you can do the same! Bake and decorate a beautiful festive gingerbread house for all the family to enjoy.
Inspired by the tale of Hansel & Gretel, make the house of your dreams with lots of piped icing and colourful sweets. Made in Britain, with a delicious recipe from chef Michel Roux, this fun set is relatively easy to do and comes with full baking instructions. In the box you’ll find all the dry ingredients plus a piping bag and plenty of sweets – all you need to add is the water, egg and butter, with a little creativity.
We have one of these fantastic kits to giveaway to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. Just enter the easy widget below.
UK entrants only. Good Luck!Win a Gingerbread House Baking Kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until December 16th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mummy Fever, who is responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative article.