Amazon – I mean what on earth did we do before it existed? If you can’t find it on Amazon is it even worth having? Okay, I jest a little but you know what I mean. Super handy, order from the app any time of the day or night, and there it is, most of the time at your door the very next day.
I love Amazon. For a couple of years when I was breastfeeding I ordered all our Christmas shopping in the middle of the night from the app.
I used to joke saying “if only I could order the food shop from the Amazon app” and well, here we are. Have you heard of Amazon Fresh?
What is Amazon Fresh?
Amazon Fresh offers grocery delivery for Amazon Prime & Fresh members and members of their Amazon Household at no additional cost above a threshold. Same-day and early next day delivery is available to eligible postcodes. Orders between £40.00 and £60.00 will be subject to a £3.99 delivery fee. Members can enjoy:
- Groceries and more – everyday essentials, top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Products you love at prices you can trust – top brands on Amazon Fresh are at least 9% cheaper than leading supermarkets according to independent research. (Brand View, 1 March, 2018, http://amazon.co.uk/fresh-brandview).
- Order today, deliver today – they deliver at no extra cost on all orders over £40 with one-hour slots from 7AM-10PM every day, including same day.
- Guaranteed fresh – or it’s on them – they guarantee the freshness of all products, if any product does not arrive fresh simply customers can contact Amazon for a refund.
After a free trial shoppers can continue to enjoy Amazon Fresh for only £3.99/month. They can cancel online at any time.
Who is eligible for an Amazon Fresh 30-day trial?
To sign up to the Fresh, a customer must:
- Have an Amazon.co.uk account.
- Be an Amazon Prime member.
- Register an Amazon Fresh eligible delivery address. Click here for the list of eligible postcodes.
Non-Prime customers are eligible provided they sign up to a Prime and Fresh free trial at the same time (part of the sign-up flow).
We aren’t currently in an eligible postcode which is gutting as I am so keen to try this out. I’m hoping that they expand the areas soon so we can give it a go.
Does this service operate in your area? Have a look and do let me know if you give it a try.
*This post contains affiliate links*