Led by rising stars Sebastian Croft (GAME OF THRONES) as Roman teenager Atti and Emilia Jones (PATRICK) as his Celtic rival Orla, HORRIBLE HISTORIES: THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANS launches in cinemas 26th July.
Featuring an all-star cast including Nick Frost (FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY) as Orla’s father Arghus, Craig Roberts (SUBMARINE) as Emperor Nero and Kim Cattrall (SEX AND THE CITY) as Nero’s mother Agrippina, follow Atti (Croft) is a Roman teenager with brains but very little brawn.
When one of his schemes falls foul of Emperor Nero (Roberts) Atti is forced to join the army and sent to miserable, cold, wet Britain. Things go from bad to worse when Atti is captured by Orla (Jones), a feisty teenage Celt desperate to prove herself as a warrior.
Meanwhile a furious Nero is determined to crush the British rebellion, led by Boudicca (Nash). As the Romans prepare for an historic showdown with the Celts at the Battle of Watling Street the two new friends find themselves lined up on opposite sides of the battlefield.
Additional cast include BRIT Award-winning artist Kate Nash (GLOW) as Boudicca, Rupert Graves (SHERLOCK) as Governor General Paulinus, Alex Macqueen (THE INBETWEENERS) as Nero’s assistant Sycophantus and Sir Derek Jacobi reprises his iconic role as Claudius.
To celebrate, we’re giving away a special HORRIBLE HISTORIES: THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANS goodybag which includes scratch and sniff stickers, a foam sword, tote bag, Boudicca t-shirt and more!
To be in with the chance of winning, just answer this question:
What is the name of Sebastian Croft’s character in Horrible Histories: The Movie – Rotten Romans?
Just comment below to enter – good luck!
HORRIBLE HISTORIES: THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANSARRIVES IN CINEMAS 26TH JULY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until August 12th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Organic Publicity, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions