Poor digestion and digestive health can make you feel utterly miserable.
You might feel:
- Uncomfortable in your clothes
- Full all the time
- And quite frankly. ..fat
Poor digestive health can be something that affects you all your life or just something that bothers you during a specific time, such as times of high stress or even during pregnancy.
There are lots of things that can help:
- Drinking lots of water and staying well hydrated
- Eating a balanced diet
- Introducing things like prunes or charcoal biscuits into your diet
- Colonic irrigation – don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
- Taking occasional herbal laxatives
- The introduction of particular supplements – in particular, probiotics
This can be a good way of introducing probiotics into your diet and improving the healthy bacteria in your gut, without consuming the sugar contained in some of the dairy products that have these in. These will banish the bloat and make you feel more comfortable in the process.