I’ve written many times on here about how much we rate the BRIO range of toys, in particular all of the toys that can be used as part of the BRIO railway network.
These are toys that are built to last, the kind of toys, I always say you can get out for the grandchildren, perhaps even great grandchildren in years to come.
We’ve recently added the Train Garage and Travel Train to our BRIO WORLD. The Train Garage is RRP £19.99 and makes a great addition to our set. The Travel Train is very different to any of our other BRIO toys, comes with a driver and conductor and is RRP £16.99. These are both suitable for children three years and over and provide hours of fun and imaginative play opportunities.
The beauty of BRIO is that you can just keep adding to and building on your BRIO world. Our children enjoy putting everything together and making a whole town.
The construction of these toys is first class. I don’t think we’ve ever been disappointed with a BRIO toy. They are so well made and such good quality and they bring such joy as well as supporting fine motor skills, co-ordination and inspiring small world play.
As we are such fans of BRIO we wanted to offer Mummy Fever readers the chance to find out just how lovely these toys are.
We are giving away the Rescue Firefighting Train RRP £19.95, to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. Push the button on the fire engine toy of your rescue firefighting train and release the wagon for quick emergency help. Drive close to the fire, disconnect the water tank wagon and use the extendable fire hose. There is potential for hours of fun with this one!
All you need to do is complete the easy widget below.
UK entrants only please – GOOD LUCK!Win the BRIO Rescue Firefighting Train
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until April 25th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Provence PR, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions