Share With Me #34
Welcome to the Share With Me Blog Hop, which I took over at the start of June.
I want to thank all of you you link every week, it is very much appreciated. Lots of you follow the rules, linking, adding the badge or a link, commenting on the HOST post and commenting on each others. There are also quite a few people who don’t do those things.
This is a gentle reminder to please follow the rules below.
Feel free to contact me at @MummyFever or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to with any issues.
My favourite post from last week was from MemeandHarri “Things I thought I’d never do” – I think most parents will probably relate to this grapple between the parent you thought you would be and the parent you are. Pop over and have a read!
- Please read the rules
- Link up to TWO posts each week
- Please add the badge to the posts you link, or a linkback to Mummy Fever
- Tweet your link to me @MummyFever using the #sharewithme hashtag if you would like and I will RT
- Comment on the HOST post and at least two others
- If you get a chance share a couple of other posts via twitter – sharing is caring right?
- All genres are welcome
NOW LET’S #SHAREWITHME
<div align="center"><a href="https://mummyfever.co.uk/share-with-me-34/" title="Mummy Fever - Share With Me" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://mummyfever.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/share-with-me.jpg" alt="Mummy Fever - Share With Me" style="border: none; max-height: 100%; max-width: 100%;" /></a></div>