Cake doesn’t have to mean over-indulgence these days. There are plenty of healthy alternatives around and Everfresh is one of the latest selections to emerge.
An exciting new range of cakes from Everfresh Natural Foods really is something to shout about. Not only are the cakes created using a minimal number of high quality organic and natural ingredients, there are no preservatives, stabilisers or flavourings in sight.
These new cakes have been specially created with those on plant based diets in mind and incorporate the goodness of sprouted grains as well as using no added sugar, dairy or egg products.
The sprouting means the grains used in the cakes have been allowed to germinate before being blended into the batter. It’s thought that by sprouting grains their nutritional benefits are boosted and this is currently an exciting area of nutritional research.
Whilst the cakes might be missing the usual additives associated with shop bought cakes, they certainly aren’t lacking anything when it comes to taste and texture. The sprouted grains give the cakes a soft and moist feel, whilst the use of real food ingredients, like figs, pecan nuts and carrots, means they’re bursting with intense flavours and the range includes exciting varieties like completely new vegan friendly Chocolate cake, Banana & Walnut, Carrot & Raisin, Date & Pecan, Fig & Orange and two wheat free Rye Cakes (Fruit and Ginger) – very nice!
Prices start at £2 per cake and you can purchase them online.
The FULL RANGE includes: Chocolate Cake, Carrot & Raisin, Date & Pecan, Fig & Orange, Stem Ginger, Banana & Walnut Cake, Traditional Fruit Cake, Wheat Free Rye Ginger and Wheat Free Rye Fruit Cake.
Fancy giving these a go? Now it’s your chance to try the full range of cakes. Simply complete the widget below.
Good luck!Win the full range of Everfresh cakes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until September 28th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to New Chapter Marketing, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions