A new survey from Efamol® (www.efamol.co.uk) has revealed that the UK is under-consuming oily fish with 60% saying they haven’t eaten it in the last week and a quarter (25%) saying they haven’t eaten it in the last six months. A fifth of those surveyed (19%) never eat it.
Formulated with little ones in mind, NEW Efamol® Omega 3 DHA Drops are a simple and effective way to top up your child’s Omega 3 levels. Suitable for babies and children as they progress through school, a 1ml drop will help to support your child’s brain function and vision.
With no fishy taste, sugar free and a natural mild lemon flavour they can be dropped straight in the mouth or they can be easily hidden in food, making it as easy as ABC to give your little bundle of joy a healthy start. Nothing fishy here!
These innovative, high strength drops are sugar free and their pure formula will give mums extra confidence that their child is getting DHA through their diet, especially if they are struggling to eat the recommended amount of oily fish. The good news is that these drops are suitable for any age from 6 months plus, so mum, dad and siblings can drop DHA into their morning cereal or yogurt too.
We have three bottles of the drops to give away worth £13.99 each to lucky Mummy Fever readers.
Also, newly launched from Efamol® is Efamax™ High Strength Pure Fish Oil which contains DHA to support brain performance and vision.
These new products are available from efamol.com as well as Amazon, Boots the Chemists Health Food Stores and Independent Pharmacies.
 Survey conducted by Research by Design for Efamol® in August 2019 with 1000 respondents
DHA contributes to normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the three available prizes, just enter the easy widget below.Win NEW Efamol® Omega 3 DHA Drops
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until November 27th.
- There are three prizes to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to White Rose PR , who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s names will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative post.