Childs Farm, the UK’s No.1* baby and child toiletries brand, and our favourite baby and child brand, has released an eggciting LIMITED-EDITION Easter Blueberry & Organic Mango Body Wash, exclusively coming to a Boots near you!
I can tell you that this smells so good, you will want to use it as well as your children.
Thanks to the hugely successful Christmas wash, Childs Farm is waving goodbye to the winter blues by welcoming in the spring with this beautiful Easter-inspired bottle.
If you’re tired of the traditional chocolate eggs and looking for something different, this new body wash is the perfect gift for your little ones.
For those still partial to a chocolate egg (or three!), this delightful bottle will wash away the bits of chocolate you may have missed!
The sun this weekend made us feel as if winter is finally on its way out. This limited-edition bottle is sure to bring spring cheer to your bathrooms. Fun and decorative, this collectable bottle features Radar masquerading as the Easter Bunny and contains a mouthwatering blueberry and organic mango fragrance.
This wonderful product makes cleaning off dirt (and chocolate!!) a doddle, while also leaving hair shiny and tangle-free and skin wonderfully soft. Suitable for newborns and upwards, it is dermatologist and paediatrician approved as suitable for sensitive skin, and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
How much does it cost and where can I buy it?
We have a bottle of this yummy new addition to the Childs Farm range to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever reader.
Just enter the easy widget below. Good luck*WIN* a bottle of Eggstra Special: Childs Farm’s Easter delight
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until April 3rd 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Childs Farm, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative post.