Are your children fans of Horrible Histories? If so, they will love this version of Christmas!
This hugely entertaining festive edition is stuffed full of strangely interesting facts and gruesome tales from days of Christmas past. From pantos and Christmas characters to foul food and curious festive customs, Rattus guides you through with the usual one-liners – it’s a cracker!
Learn about silly Santa’s, spooks and spirits, why making a Christmas pudding used to be a crime and even how to get rid of carol singers. Full of dreadful jokes, rotten recipes and even a Christmas quiz to cheer up the family Scrooge – Bah, humbug!
I’m pleased to say I have a copy of this fun tale to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever reader.
Just enter via the easy widget below.
Good luck!Win a copy of Horrible Histories Christmas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until December 15th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mummy Fever, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.