Saving for our children’s future is something that concerns tons of parents. When there are so many daily pressures on parents, it is easy to see why saving is often not regarded as a priority – many parents are firefighting with their finances, juggling childcare costs as well as covering emergencies and the general cost of living. This is particularly true of the last 12 months, with so many parents either being furloughed, having to reduce their working hours to home-school and care for children, or being made redundant.
How can beanstalk help?
Beanstalk is a brand new family saving app that has been created by the team at KidStart, the unique free shopping club for parents that gives you money for your kids whenever you shop. Over the last 10 years, KidStart has helped thousands of families save millions of pounds for their children on shopping at over 2,000 retailers. Have you used KidStart before?
Through helping families save via KidStart, the team could see that the savings market for kids was ‘broken’. So many parents want to put money aside for their children, but the reality is that few actually do. Does that match with your personal experience?
The Beanstalk App was launched last year, to try to make it easier for families to save for their children. You can invite grandparents to contribute and through the app you have everything at your fingertips.
More than one child? No problem, You can see all your children’s accounts in one place with real time information. Worried about making an upfront contribution? Don’t be – they don’t require an upfront contribution or a regular commitment to open.
Why not download the app and take a look for yourself?
The lovely team at Beanstalk want to offer one lucky Mummy Fever reader the chance to win a Pea & Bean Grow Kit from Kaleidoscope. These little kits are such fun to do with the children, especially at the moment when we are all a bit restricted to what we can do.
To enter, just complete the easy widget below.
Good luck!*WIN* A PEA and BEAN GROW KIT IN COLLABORATION WITH BEANSTALK
This is a collaborative competition with Beanstalk* – the family app that invests in your kids.
*Capital at risk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until March 10th 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Beanstalk, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.