I can’t quite believe that Easter is almost here again, it really doesn’t seem long since last Easter, when lockdown had not long begun and none of us knew what the year would bring. Here we are again.
My children’s favourite thing about Easter is the Easter hunt. They aren’t especially bothered about the chocolate really, they just love hunting for things in the garden. I normally mix it up with some sweets and chocolate, some plastic or ceramic eggs and lots of clues.
If you are fed up with the amount of chocolate the kids get for Easter and looking for alternative gift options? How about this year they receive a gift that is useful, fun and super cool!
I’m working with the newly launched SnapWatch, a funky wearable that incorporates truly flexible LED display technology. Made from soft silicone that snaps around the wrist – it’s a gift for kids of all ages and a great way for youngsters to learn to tell the time. With a selection of designs and colours including astronauts, sharks, dragons and unicorns there’s something for every child.
I love the fact that these watches are shockproof, splashproof, recyclable and CE approved. My youngest two love snap bands but as a parent I have never really seen the point in them – now there is a point to them, I love the fact that someone has found a way to make them into a watch!
Telling the time can now be fun and exciting, it’s ‘the snappy happy way to tell time’. No software or app is required, which I think is a bonus – there’s easy 2 button control for 12/24hr time plus date/month/seconds mode.
With Easter just around the corner, your kids can have fun in a ‘snap’ as SnapWatch makes the best ‘irreWristible’ non chocolate gift ever!
SnapWatch is available online at www.snapwatch.co.uk priced at £14.99 including free P&P – a great gift idea!
Now the really exciting part. I have two of these fantastic watches to giveaway to lucky Mummy Fever readers.
All you have to do is enter the easy widget below.
Good luck!*WIN* one of two SnapWatches
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until April 9th 2021.
- There are two prizes to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mustard PR, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative article.