Have you read my recent review of Conservation Crisis? You can find it here and see what we thought.
This game is £29.99 and available from https://www.tunzagames.com/ You play to save your favourite wildlife. Players become conservation heroes and raise money for four animal conservation charities with every sale.
The more you play, the more of a conservation expert you will become. Conservation Crisis is a fun strategy game where players take control of a wildlife reserve in crisis and save an endangered species.
I’m pleased to say we have one of these fantastic board games to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever winner. Just complete the easy widget below.
Good luck!Win The Board Game “Conservation Crisis”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until August 12th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Playtime PR, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative post.