The Baby Show with MadeForMums, the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, will be returning to ExCeL, London from 19th – 21st February 2016. The Show is a must-attend event for new and expectant parents with over 200 exhibitors showcasing the very best baby and infant essentials. It’s the only show to feature all the major retailers alongside well-known brands including iCandy, Stokke, Philips Avent and Chicco who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts! Everything you need for bump, baby and beyond…and you can win tickets with Mummy Fever.
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and try before you buy.
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- The new ‘Family Experts Village’ – a place where you can get all your life after baby questions answered, including financial, legal, career and childcare matters.
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel MBE.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and a Baby Changing Area with wipes and nappies all included.
- Natal classes to help parents prepare for the birth and arrival of a new baby with The Natal Family
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, and Sunday 21st February, open from 9:30am-5:30pm each day. Standard tickets are £20 and we have 2 pairs to give away. www.thebabyshow.co.uk
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
The winners will be notified by email once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/ Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties and no accommodation or travel is included in the prize.
Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.