With Christmas likely to be a little different this year, you might be on the look out for easy gifts you can post. Everyone could do with a bit of laughter right now as well couldn’t they?
I have two hilarious parody alphabet books to giveaway to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. These are the perfect Christmas gifts for new parents who love music and fashion.
F is for Fashion, Darling is a tongue-in-cheek introduction to all things cute couture, an ode to the new parent looking to give their new baby a strutting start on the important things in life. This book will take you from A-Z through the most iconic words and phrases from the world of fashion.
These words have new meanings for new parents: Bold Prints are made by grubby hands and Luxury is being able to sleep through the night… F is for Fashion, Darling is perfect for anyone juggling the joy of parenthood with the responsibility of being a fashion icon. That’s fashion, darling.
O is for Old School takes you on an alphabetical journey through the most iconic words and phrases in hip-hop. But now: Peace comes at nap-time, a Hood is worn on a head and when they Flow it’s going to get wet! This book is the chance for you to become the freshest parent at playgroup while your little one learns their ABCs like a G.
To be in with a chance of winning both of these books, just enter the easy widget below.*WIN* Parody Books for New Parents
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until December 6th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Quarto, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaboration with Quarto Kids.