We all want our pregnancies to be as healthy as possible, as well as the postnatal months. To help raise awareness of this need to support a healthy pregnancy and postnatal period, I have teamed up with Zita West.
Zita is a renowned fertility expert based in London and has worked with many high profile clients in the past and has contributed to the likes of Vogue and the Metro. She has a range of wonderful products for women on IVF, pregnancy products for the first, second and third trimester, as well as post-partum and breastfeeding products.
As well as a range of products, the Zita West website has a wealth of information, whatever your stage of the journey to parenthood.
I’ve teamed up with Zita West to offer one lucky Mummy Fever reader the chance to win a set of supplements to see you through your entire pregnancy and initial postnatal period.
You can win a set of four bottles of Zita West supplements, each designed exclusively for the particular stage of development.
All you need to do is complete the easy widget below.
UK entrants only, good luck!WIN A Set Of ZIta West Pregnancy and Postnatal Supplements
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until June 17th 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Assisted PR who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative article.