Crypto projects are becoming extremely popular lately. Despite the overall market drop in spring 2022, many people strive to buy cryptocurrencies. What is the point of doing so, and what are the reasons to own digital assets if traditional currencies work well for most things in our everyday life? In this article, we will try to figure it out and discuss the biggest crypto exchange where you can buy cryptocurrencies.
Why Should I Buy Crypto?
There are many advantages to owning cryptocurrency:
- Crypto trading. The high volatility of the crypto market enables many earning opportunities for traders who buy and sell cryptocurrency, generating income from price differences.
- Investments in up-and-coming crypto projects and multiplying your portfolio.
- Lightning-fact funds transfers worldwide with no middlemen.
- Low transaction fees regardless of where you send money.
- Availability. Crypto investments are available for everyone who is able to use a computer or a smartphone. Creating a crypto wallet is simple and straightforward compared with creating an account at conventional financial institutions.
- Transparency. All the processes with crypto take place on the blockchain, fixing all the transactions with crypto. Transactions can’t be deleted or changed. Some tools help understand when and how many funds were transferred and see the wallet address executing operations.
In addition to using crypto assets online, there are also offline options. For example, many shops accept digital assets as a payment method. Besides, crypto is used for settlements in the tourist field, real estate, etc. Indeed, crypto is not widely adopted in the real sector yet, but the process is started, and it is possible that more services will be available for crypto in the future.
To buy cryptocurrencies, you can use the WhiteBIT crypto exchange. It is an officially functioning platform registered in Europe. On WhiteBIT, you can buy and sell cryptocurrency, exchange, trade, stake it, and withdraw it to your bank card. These features all are available for registered users.