Are you wondering what to do this Half Term with the children? Can you even believe that it’s nearly Half Term? Time passes by so fast doesn’t it?
Are you mums, dads and grandparents looking for something a bit different to do with the children this Half Term? Do you want an epic family day out? Of course you do! Kidtropolis launches this October Half Term at ExCeL London.
Kidtropolis is 86,0000 square feet of FUN. It opens for three days 25th, 26th & 27th October and is perfect for families with children aged 12 and under (older & big kids welcome too!)
Here’s a little teaser…
- Test your nerve with the 8.5m Helter Skelter the largest inflatable helter skelter available in the UK
- Classic is the Geomag platform that lets you create an unlimited number of structures using the magnetic bars and steel spheres. This new platform makes it possible to build even bigger and more stable constructions – imagination without limits! The wide range of colours and bright pieces show you a whole new way to play
- Have a great time with the children with lots of soft play equipment, great for the little ones
- Choose your favourite NERF Zombie Strike to fire at the zombies on their own mini target wall
- Nerf Vault Experience – get your hands on NEW Nerf blasters and challenge your friends to some firepower fun!
- Jelly Jade will be at Kidtropolis with balloon modelling and children’s magic, as well as showing off her professional face painting skills!
- Arrive Kidtropolis in style with a unique flight on the Emirates Air Line cable car
- and much, much more….
Why not make a day of it and see what else London has to offer families.
What you recommend for families travelling to London?