When you think about the nation’s favourite dishes what do you think of? A quick google search of these includes things like:
- Fish and chips
- Bangers and mash
- Roast dinners
- Sausage and chips
- Stir fry
- Toad in the hole
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Bacon sandwich
- Full English breakfast
Can you think of any more? What is your favourite dish? Something on this list or something else?
I recently spent a fabulous day in Soho with Angellica Bell celebrating the launch of the new chicken sausages by Richmond. Chicken Sausages are Richmond’s exciting new spin on the nation’s favourite sausage. To mark the launch, Richmond has teamed up with TV presenter and chef, Angellica Bell, to help recreate some of the nation’s favourite sausage recipes, with a chicken twist!
Richmond Chicken Sausages are available to buy now in all major supermarkets, with an RRP of £2.50 per pack.
Richmond Chicken Sausages contain 30% less fat and 20% fewer calories – but with the same great taste! Head to the Richmond Foods Facebook page if you’d like more information.
These sausages are super versatile, something I discovered during the time with Angellica and the Richmond team. We did a few hands on cooking sessions at the fantastic Good Housekeeping Institute Cookery School. We made some fantastic Yorkshire Puddings for the Toad in the Hole. We made homemade baked beans (Angellica’s recipe, which tasted amazing), and we tasted a range of yummy foods that Angellica made during the session.
What was quite clear during the session was just how versatile chicken sausages are. They are suitable for so many of the traditional and well-loved meals that families enjoy. I often make a sausage or sausage and bacon casserole in the slow cooker (especially during the winter months), with plenty of veggies it’s great on it’s own, but of course you could serve with pretty much anything from sweet potato mash to rice or homemade chips. This could easily be put together with the Richmond Chicken Sausages for everyone to enjoy.
To celebrate the launch of this new sausage and the expansion of the Richmond range we are giving one lucky Mummy Fever reader the chance to win a £25 Tesco voucher.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is comment on the blog post with your favourite sausage recipe that could be made with new Richmond chicken sausages.
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway will run from 11/05/2018 – 27/05/2018.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- One entry permitted per person.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Flea Enterprises, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- Entrants must enter by leaving a comment on this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter.
- Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
Featured on SuperLuckyMe