Welcome to the Share With Me Blog Hop, which I took over at the start of June.
I want to thank all of you you link every week, it is very much appreciated. Lots of you follow the rules, linking, adding the badge or a link, commenting on the HOST post and commenting on each others. There are also quite a few people who don’t do those things.
This is a gentle reminder to please follow the rules below.
Feel free to contact me at @MummyFever or email@example.com if you need to with any issues.
My favourite post from last week was from Laura at Five Little Doves, and her letter to her daughter on her first day of school. I think lots of parents are going through similar feelings at the moment and I know from my point of view my two youngest are really missing each other, like Laura’s daughters.
- Please read the rules
- Link up to TWO posts each week
- Please add the badge to the posts you link, or a linkback to Mummy Fever
- Tweet your link to me @MummyFever using the #sharewithme hashtag if you would like and I will RT
- Comment on the HOST post and at least two others
- If you get a chance share a couple of other posts via twitter – sharing is caring right?
- All genres are welcome