Support the NSPCC and have a In the Night Garden Picnic Party
The NSPCC and In the Night Garden have joined forces for a special campaign and you can help!
The In the Night Garden Picnic Party campaign is all about In the Night Garden supporting the NSPCC in their goal to keep more children safe. The NSPCC is encouraging anyone and everyone to arrange their very own picnic party to fundraise for various services including the Speak Out, Stay Safe programme in schools, and Childline.
All you need to do is:
- Set up a Picnic Party Justgiving page to set yourself a target and collect donations
- Invite your friends and their kids to join you on 20th August and suggest they donate £5 each
We will be getting involved and holding a Picnic Party of our own. If you aren’t able to host your own, please consider donating to our fundraising page.
- £5 could answer a call to the NSPCC helpline from an adult who’s worried about a child.
- £60 could pay for the Speak Out. Stay Safe. programme to reach 20 primary school children.
- £200 could answer 50 calls to the Childline service from children who feel like they have nowhere else to turn.
If you do decide to host a party of your own use #PicnicParty as well as tagging @NightGardenHQ and NSPCC on Facebook and Twitter. On Instagram please tag @nightgardenhq @nspcc_official.