For most women, giving birth is hard work, exhausting, and messy. For some it is also terrifying, stressful, and painful. For me it was all of these things each time.
When women give birth they put their bodies under tremendous strain, so anything that can make the process more comfortable is always welcome.
I have a lovely giveaway for you from The Natural Birthing Company – who would like to win the Mama’s Moments – Birthing Essentials Kit? I used these products myself during pregnancy and labour and they are just lovely.
Pregnancy can be an emotional roller coaster whilst your body can succumb to nausea, headaches, restless legs, and swollen ankles. Whilst all these symptoms are completely normal and nothing to be concerned about Cool It Mama’s unique blend of Menthol, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, and Bergamot will help to ease symptoms, relax, and assist in calming anxiety and irritability.
Cool It Mama Cooling Body Spritz £8.99, Hollandandbarrett.co.uk
Giving birth is an amazing experience but it can be tough on your body due to stretching and bruising. Bottoms up is the perfect product for after you give birth to help with any soreness. This instant-release spray contains a blend of Lavender, Witch Hazel, Cucumber, and Arnica which help soothe and calm the vulva and perineal areas. Perfect for use on Caesarean section wounds, or any cuts and tears, the Lavender in Bottoms Up promotes skin healing and improves the formation of scar tissue.
Bottoms Up Soothing Bottom Spray £9.99, Feelunique.com
Research has shown that perineal massage from 34 weeks of pregnancy can reduce the risk of needing a cut in labour or badly tearing. Down Below Perineal Massage Oil has been specially formulated for the intimate area of the perineum and helps to assist the skin elasticity and promote skin healing. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin Down Below isn’t just for a perineal massage! Containing a blend of hydrating and moisturising oils Down Below is perfect to use on areas prone to stretch marks, such as the stomach, hips, thighs, and breasts.
Down Below Perineal Massage Oil £11.99, Boots.com
The winner will get one of each of these plus a Sleepy Mama Mist in the Birthing Essentials Kit.
All you have to do to enter is complete the easy widget below. UK entrants only. Good Luck!*WIN* A Birthing Essentials Kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until September 26th 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Sparkle PR who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.