A trio of thrill rides are making their debuts at Indoor Funfair which is back in Liverpool later this month for the festive season.
The Superstar, Superbowl and Fighter join the line-up which is set across 90,000 sq. ft of Exhibition Centre Liverpool with huge bouncy castle The Realm and a Tagada making their return.
They join traditional funfair favourites the Dodgems, Waltzer, Ferris Wheel and Carousel, as well as the UK’s largest travelling funhouse, all under one roof over Christmas and into New Year.
Pre-booked tickets cost £10 per session for unlimited access to rides with spectator tickets priced at £3. There is also a special online offer of four riding wristbands for £36. Refreshments and any prize games are not included in the ticket price.
Sessions run daily from 10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm and 6pm-9pm and people are advised to arrive 30 minutes before.
Between 6pm – 9pm on 18th December and 10am-1pm on Sunday 2nd January there’ll be autism-friendly sessions for those with sensory needs where the venue lights will be switched on, music will be turned down, ride lights switched off and rides slowed where possible.
To book tickets, visit https://www.ticketquarter.co.uk/Online/liverpool-indoor-funfair-dec-21 or for more information follow on Facebook or Instagram: @indoorfunfair
Indoor Funfair is closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day with just two sessions on New Year’s Eve, 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm and New Year’s Day, 12pm-3pm and 4pm-7pm.
Now for the really exciting part. I have a Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. Just enter the easy widget below. You can choose any date or time, subject to availability of course.*WIN* a Family Ticket (2 adults, 3 kids) To The UK’s Biggest Indoor Funfair
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until December 17th 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Boxed Off Coms who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.