Jana Reinhardt jewellery was founded in 2006 by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt and her husband Ross Cutting. They are passionate about hand-crafting and only use traditional techniques, never machine manufacture, to create their fine jewellery collections and bespoke pieces.
Jana and Ross work from their South Coast studio designing and making jewellery for people who appreciate the lighter side of life, exceptional workmanship and attention to detail. Each piece is as unique as the customer.
You can win this stunning handmade Hummingbird necklace by Jana Reinhardt jewellery, worth £89. Hummingbirds symbolise joy, playfulness, and lightness of being, all things which we could with a little more of!
Made from 925 sterling silver, this unique pendant measures 2x2cm. It has an eye-catching textured finish, with a flat back so that it sits well on your clothes. Suspended on a matching silver fine 0.7mm curb chain, the necklace can be worn at 16 or 18 inches (41 or 46cm).
How to enter
To enter this competition all you have to do is complete the easy widget below.
Good luck!Win a handmade necklace by Jana Reinhardt Jewellery
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until May 1st.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Jana Reinhardt, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions