Headphones are ideal for children, but, does anyone elses children get all ravelled up in the cables? I feel like I need to watch them constantly to prevent them strangling themselves.
Puro Sound Labs, the award-winning leader in Healthy Ears® kids’ headphones, have expanded their product collection to include the stylish and sturdy JuniorJams Bluetooth headphones for kids. Ideal for preventing strangulation!
Puro Sound Lab’s JuniorJams have been designed for performance, safety, durability, and comfort at an affordable price. The company is well known for delivering studio-grade audio quality headphones with hearing safe 85dB volume-limiting technology and Sensory Certification by KultureCity. Puro’s headphones have won praise from both demanding product reviewers and parents for their award-winning BT2200 and PuroQuiet product offerings. The JuniorJams are available from Amazon for £49.99.
A sturdy and stylish aluminium headband construction and an ultra-comfortable protein leather ear cushion make the headphones easy to wear whilst still delivering 87% ambient noise isolation that helps block out ambient noise allowing kids to hear the audio without interference from the outside world. Perfect!
Improved battery performance provides up to 22 hours of playback, which is great for long trips in the holidays and the unique daisy-chain feature allows two pairs of headphones to playback the same source simultaneously – no more fighting over the tablet! Thank goodness for that!
The kid-friendly JuniorJams are now available in blue and pink (with more to come), all built with high quality aluminium materials that deliver a durable, yet lightweight headphone for children. They are designed to be extremely space efficient, folding into a carrying bag for easy use back and forth from school and while travelling. I love the way they fold down, so easy to pop in a backpack and they also fit neatly into the door pocket of the car too!
We are so impressed with these. The sound quality, ease of use, carry case, literally everything. Out of all the kids headphones we’ve ever had these are without a doubt THE BEST!
- Bluetooth Wireless version 4.2 and wired connections
- Volume-limited to 85dB in BT and wired mode
- AptX codec brings CD-quality sound to Bluetooth listening
- 22 Hours of battery life for music playback and 260 hours standby
- Daisy-chain music sharing
- Ear cups collapse flat, and inward for easy travel
- Comfortable protein leather ear cushions and headband
- Durable yet comfortable design and construction
- Puro Balanced Response® curve with 40mm custom dynamic drivers
- Built-in high sensitivity microphone
I’m really pleased to say we have teamed up with Nononsense PR to offer one Mummy Fever reader the chance to win a pair of these headphones. Just complete the easy widget below.Win a pair of JuniorJams Bluetooth headphones for kids worth £49.99
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until March 28th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Nononsense PR, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative post.