Do your children love the idea of playing chess, but can’t quite get the rules? Maybe you aren’t great at explaining the rules yourself? Don’t worry, let Chess Teacher help you out.
This clever set from Cardinal removes the major problem of learning chess, how the different pieces move. Each piece is marked with its name and arrows showing the directions in which it can legally move and how many spaces. The large (2-inch), hollow pieces are lightweight with extra-wide bases, giving them stability and comes with a folding board. A great help when being taught this great game – soon to be mastered!
This is currently available from Wicked Uncle for £15.95 and I think it’s utter genius!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Chess Teacher set, just enter the easy widget below. UK entrants only please.WIN *Chess Teacher* from Wicked Uncle
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until 17th January 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mummy Fever who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.