Each year for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day I get a couple of new books for the children relevant to the specific day for us to read together. We also do this at Christmas and Easter as well. It is nice to have a bit of a theme to our reading sometimes for a change.
We’ve read some lovely books on Mother’s Day over the years, my personal favourite being The Mummy Shop. A great book to remind little people how lucky they are to have you.
This year I have a lovely Mother’s Day competition for you. Mummy Fever readers can win a set of two gorgeous books which are ideal reads with your little ones this Mother’s Day. We have two sets of these to giveaway.
Good luck!Win books to read with your children this Mother’s Day
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until March 5th.
- There are two prizes to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Quarto, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winners will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s names will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions