Welcome to the Share With Me Blog Hop where I have enjoyed linking up for a long time now myself. After almost three years, the lovely Jenny from Let’s Talk Mommy has decided she needs to pass the reins due to work and family commitments. I’m the lucky girl who now has those reins and feel very flattered that Jenny asked me.
I do hope you will stick with #sharewithme through the early teething issues and continue to join in each week. Jenny will be linking when she can and still visiting your lovely blogs I am sure.
Do go easy with me as I am new to this hostess lark and feel free to contact me at @MummyFever or email@example.com if you need to.
My favourite linked post from last week was actually really hard to choose as there were so many I enjoyed reading and also many I could relate to. However, I decided that Laura’s post over at Five Little Doves “SANDS Awareness Month 2016” needed to take the top spot. I hope that you will pop over and read, what I think is a really important yet difficult read. Thank you to Laura for sharing this and being so painfully honest.
Also a big Happy Birthday to this little man of mine who is 3 today!
- Link up to TWO posts each week
- Please add the badge to the posts you link, or a linkback to Mummy Fever
- Tweet your link to me @MummyFever using the #sharewithme hashtag if you would like and I will RT
- Comment on the HOST post and at least two others
- If you get a chance share a couple of other posts via twitter – sharing is caring right?
- All genres are welcome