With the cost of living rising and rising, lots of people are starting to get concerned about how they will pay for Christmas, and already trying to manage the expectations of children. With that in mind, one way to make this easier on everyone is to buy steadily over the coming months, rather than getting lots of things all in one go.
To help you out, we’ve got a fun competition for you. This would make an ideal gift for a child this Christmas, or as the perfect addition to a Christmas Eve Box or fun pre-Christmas activity.
Bring a bit of festive fun to your Christmas table
Colour-in Poster/Tablecloths were inspired by designer Kate Edmunds’ after a visit to restaurant with her family. The waiter popped down the usual paper tablecloth with a pot of pens. Unfortunately, it was so full of advertising the children struggled to find enough white space for their creations. Eureka! Why not create a tablecloth full of black and white illustrations for children to colour in? And so the colour-in tablecloth was born!
With its bold clean lines and eclectic design, Eggnogg colour-in design makes a stylish and creative addition to any Christmas table. The perfect, long-lasting antidote to all that screen time and Christmas pud!
Eggnogg colour-in Poster/Tablecloths come in twelve designs: Teatime, Amazing Animals, Great Britain, Seaside, Christmas, Puzzletime, Unicorns, Dinosaurs, Countryside, Monsters. *Space, *London and *Easter. *special prints
Colour-in Poster/Tablecloths by Eggnogg – Product Details:
· 12 designs: Teatime, Amazing Animals, Great Britain, Seaside, Christmas, Puzzletime, Unicorns, Dinosaurs, Countryside, Monsters. *Space, *London and *Easter. *special prints
· Size: 1270 x 952mm
· Designed and printed in the UK
· Thick (100 gsm), durable, high quality paper
· Suitable for colouring in with pencil, pen, crayon or paint
· Price: £10
Available online at www.eggnogg.co.uk
Now the exciting part. You can be in the running to win one of these fun table cloths, just by entering the easy widget below. UK entrants only please – GOOD LUCK!*WIN* A Christmas Colour-in Tablecloth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until 10th October 2022.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mummy Fever, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.