Are you the parent of a teenage boy? Perhaps you are the parent of a soon to be teenager and you are worrying about how to support them with things like shaving? If that is you, read on.
As the parent of a teenage girl and three boys, one who is soon to be a teenager, I’ve become aware of the differences in the availability of information and products aimed at girls and boys.
As someone who, as a teenager, took a few chunks out of her legs with razors during the early days of shaving my legs, I have to be honest that the thought of allowing my boys to be let lose with a razor for their face fills me with utter dread.
Until recently, I have not found anything for boys that was age appropriate. yes, you can find tons of shaving kits and subscriptions out there but, these are not the kinds of kits that are suitable for teenage boys just starting out shaving. They miss the mark and throw boys in at the deep end, with little support and guidance.
I am delighted however, to have recently been introduced to DRUCEBOX, which fills the gap perfectly.
All about DruceBox
DRUCEBOX are a team of youth experts passionate about helping teenage boys not just survive, but thrive in today’s world. They recognised that teenagers don’t get a lot of the support they need in today’s ever changing world, and they wanted to change that and have a positive impact.
Whilst there is lots of support out there, many teenage boys don’t want to access it, and most have never been taught to shave. So what did DRUCEBOX do? They put quality shaving gear and advice in one tidy box to make a boys life easier!
The image above is an example of a complete DRUCEBOX. You can buy items individually, but, for boys starting out shaving, the full kit/gift box is a great place to begin.
So, what’s included?
Each shaving kit contains the following items:
- A personalised welcome card
- Ultimate 20 page Shaving Guide
- DRUCEBOX Razor
- 50ml Clear Shaving Gel
- 50ml Aftershave Face Putty
- Aloe Rich 5 Blade Razor Cartridges x5
- 100% Cotton Premium Face Towel
- 6 weeks of Personal ONE2ONE Messaging Support
- Razor Travel Bag
This is a really good starter kit, which comes complete with tips and advice, so boys don’t feel dumped at the deep end.
As a parent I am so impressed with this kit. It is really well thought out and put together and it is clear that the company have really tried to bridge the gap in knowledge and information for teenage boys and, mums in particular. There is so much useful information packed into the 20 page guide and the messaging support is utter genius!
My soon to be teen was impressed with the kit, the way it is packaged and all the useful information.
We can’t always cover all bases as parents, but equipping our children with helpful information is a really good start! Being informed and prepared can also have a positive impact on metal health at a time of significant change.
Grab a discount
I’m pleased to tell you that if you fancy getting one of these kits, or indeed anything on the site for your teenage boys, I have a discount code to offer you.
Just use the code MUMMYFEVER15 at the checkout for 15% – please note this will expire 31/05/21.
Now the really exciting part. I’ve got one of these shaving kits to giveaway to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. All you need to do is complete the easy widget below.WIN a Druce Box shaving kit for teen boys
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until April 23rd 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to DruceBox who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FEATURED ON SUPERLUCKYME
This is a collaborative article.