I don’t know about you but I’ve certainly noticed the prices of things during my food shop going up. Friends have mentioned the same thing. Each week there are more things that have gone up in price, increasing the overall cost of your weekly shop.
I’ve teamed up with ALDI on behalf of the British Frozen Food Federation (BFFF) to demonstrate that frozen food can help you to put a genuinely tasty meal on your plate while saving money. There are also the food waste benefits of course . If your plans change or you don’t fancy something, it stays in the freezer until you cook it, rather than ending up in the bin. You don’t have the issue of things going off in the same way either as food will keep for longer. Just take out what you need and pop the rest back in the freezer for another day.
Award Winning Frozen Food From Aldi
Aldi have a number of award winning frozen foods, including the following:
- Specially Selected Marbled Winter Berry & Sicilian Lemon Roulades
- Specially Selected White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Creams
- Specially Selected Honeycomb Ice Creams
- Gianni’s Lemon Sorbet
- Specially Selected 4 Cheese & Onion Quarter Pounders
- Four Seasons Cheesy Hash Browns
- Plant Menu 2 Ultimate No Beef Burgers
- Carlos Takeaway Bacon Double Cheeseburger with a Cheese Stuffed Crust
My daughter is vegetarian and we were already familiar with the Plant Menu items. These are really well priced and ideal to have in the freezer. She’s a busy girl and an athlete that needs feeding well, so always having some of the Plant Menu range in, to add to other items is really useful.
Frozen vegetables can be really useful to have in the freezer to. I love preparing fresh veggies, but they often go off before you have a chance to use them all, so frozen ones most certainly create less waste.
Now the exciting part. To be in with a chance of winning one of these two £25 ALDI vouchers to help make that food shop a bit less painful, just enter the easy widget below.
Why not try out one of these tasty award-winners and use the rest towards your normal weekly shop?
UK entrants only please. Good luck!*WIN* One of two £25 ALDI vouchers to help with your weekly shop
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until 1st November 2022.
- There are two prizes to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to www.pelicomms.co.uk , who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.