Win a £25 gift voucher for Jasmine Harper in time for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day in the UK this year is Sunday 31st March – will you be doing anything in particular?
Motherhood is complex. Insanely rewarding, yet exceptionally hard work at the same time.
It isn’t just the actual mothering that is complex though, it is the way we are perceived as mums as well. There is no longer a ‘typical mum’, or a simple definition of a mother. We are expected to be everything to everyone all of the time, to take on every role in our lives with ease.
We are criticised no matter what arrangements we have as mothers and no matter what our work/life balance is.
As mothers we are told we have lots of ‘choices’ but really what we have are tough trade offs.
Nothing about modern motherhood is simple or easy, but we are incredibly lucky to be mothers and experience everything that that means.
So let’s celebrate how lucky we are to be mothers, to have mothers (if you are lucky enough to still have yours), and to be raising the next generation of mothers.
I feel very lucky to be raising both a girl and boys. This year, for Mother’s Day Jasmine Harper sent myself and my daughter matching bracelets from their collection. It’s lovely to have something the same that we can wear together.
Jasmine Harper is the place to go for beautiful statement fashion jewellery pieces without the hefty price tag. They are the online destination for affordable couture fashion jewellery.
Now the exciting part! We are running a competition in collaboration with Jasmine Harper for one lucky Mummy Fever reader to win a gift voucher worth £25, to spend in one transaction on an items/items of your choice.
To enter, just complete the easy widget below. The more entry methods you use, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!Win a £25 gift voucher for Jasmine Harper
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until March 15th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Jasmine Harper, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winners will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery if it comes to £25 or over.
- The voucher will be issued electronically.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s names will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions