Do you have a Christmas wish list this year? Mine normally fall into three categories:
The most important things:
- That everyone is healthy
- For us all to be together
- To be at home
- That we all enjoy some quality time together
- That we have fun as a family
The things I always ask for and never get (this is the impossible list)
- Snow over the entire Christmas period
- A lottery win – maybe I should buy a ticket first!
- For Santa to extend the day by at least 10 hours (that’s every day, not just at Christmas)
- To grow another six pairs of arms
- To wake up a superhero
- To be headhunted by MI6 (SIS) for international spy work that I can take on with my four mini spies in tow (they have been training since birth)
The things that would be quite nice to have
- A stash of bubble bath and a few minutes each week to lie in it
- Some jeans without holes in
- Some underwear that doesn’t scream “she’s had four babies!!!!”
- Some nice boots that look good but are practical for the school run and dashing after two toddlers – I love these knee length casual boots by Jones Bootmaker and I think I would pretty much live in them, although I’m a little bit in love with these ankle boots too!
- A subscription to Riverford Organic Recipe Boxes for date nights in
- Some hair accessories that can actually hold very long, heavy hair
- Entry to my next marathon
- The next seasons of Scandal and Homeland, because if I can’t be an international spy I need to get my kicks somehow
What do you want for Christmas?