Welcome to the Share With Me Blog Hop, which I took over at the start of June.
I want to thank all of you who link every week, it is very much appreciated. Lots of you follow the rules, linking, adding the badge or a link, commenting on the HOST post and commenting on each others. There are also quite a few people who don’t do those things.
This is a gentle reminder to please follow the rules below.
Feel free to contact me at @MummyFever or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to with any issues.
If you are a blogger looking for more places to share your writing do check out The Linky Linky over at Life, Love and Dirty Dishes, where you will be able to find more link ups. Equally if you run your own linky, you can of course add yours in.
My favourite post from last week was from Coombe Mill – “University plucks one from the cuckoo nest“, any of you parents with older children I am sure will relate!
- Please read the rules
- Link up to TWO posts each week
- Please add the badge to the posts you link, or a linkback to Mummy Fever
- Tweet your link to me @MummyFever using the #sharewithme hashtag if you would like and I will RT
- Comment on the HOST post and at least two others
- If you get a chance share a couple of other posts via twitter – sharing is caring right?
- All genres are welcome