Come and have fun on the farm. Grab your coloured pencils, smell that country air and explore farmyards and fields full of chirpy chickens, prancing pigs, cavorting cows, noisy tractors, friendly farmers and much more besides.
If you are a regular reader of the blog, you might have seen my article before Christmas featuring the eggnog Christmas colour-in tablecloth. If you have children and you’ve never tried a colour-in tablecloth, I’m telling you that you NEED one of these in your life. We’ve had a few over the years and they are so good. This is a project, where the whole family can work together to create a master piece day-by-day.
Bigger (1270mm x 950mm) than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market. Folds into a small (250mm x 150mm), lightweight and beautifully presented carton that’s easy to carry or pop in the post – the perfect present!
Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips.
Now the exciting bit and something perfect for this period of lockdown. We’ve tamed up with eggnogg to offer a Farm Colour-In Tablecloth to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. All you have to do is enter the easy widget below.*WIN* A Farm Colour-In Tablecloth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until March 22nd 2021.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to eggnogg, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.