I think I’ve owned a bean bag of some description all of my life. As a child, I loved a bean bag to relax and read a story or watch a film. After I had children, I found bean bags super for breastfeeding and also popping a newborn on whilst I tried to have a quick shower.
These days it’s back to story reading and movie watching in bean bags. Until recently we’ve had single person bean bags in the children’s favourite colours in our playroom, but sometimes they want to cuddle up and watch a movie together and not be on the floor.
Bean Bag Bazaar got in touch with us and asked us to choose something from their amazing range of bean bags. If you haven’t seen them, do pop over to their website and take a look.
The playroom does get a bashing so I wanted something that would be hard-wearing and easy to wipe and vacuum.
The faux fur ones are my favourite but I didn’t think they’d be very practical for what we wanted it for, so I opted for a navy blue giant two-seater cord bean bag.
It arrived in two huge boxes, partially filled. Completing the process is super easy. It does say it’s a two-person job, but never one to admit that I need assistance, I had a bash on my own and it was fine. I think we only lost 5 balls – not bad work really!
Once all the polystyrene balls were in, there was a double zip to secure them – then all you do is pop it into the shape you want and it’s ready to go. One of my followers on Instagram suggested popping a stitch over the zip so little fingers can’t get in there, and I think that’s a great idea!
This fits perfectly in the corner of our playroom and the children are thrilled with it. Not that they actually sit down that often, but now when they do they can
fight over who sits on the bean bag sofa relax on the bean bag sofa together.
I love the cord fabric, It feels like it will be hard wearing, yet it’s comfy for the children to sit and lie on.
Would one of these work well in your house? If you think so, we’ve got some exciting news for you. We’ve got one of these big beauties to giveaway.
That’s right, the winner will be able to choose from the three colours. The navy blue like we have, state grey or stone. Imagine how fab this could be in your playroom, lounge, conservatory or bedroom even! They make a wonderful addition to a cosy reading corner – our children keep asking to sleep on this one!
To enter, just complete the easy widget below. The more entries you make, the greater the chance of winning – simples!
UK entrants only please, good luck!Win a giant 2-seater bean bag in a choice of 3 colours
Terms and conditions:
- Giveaway will run until April 15th.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Bean Bag Bazaar, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email.
- The prize includes free UK delivery.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions