You might have seen my article recently containing a review of Botley the Coding Robot. If not you can read it here. Read on for details about how to win your very own Botley.
BOTLEY® 2.0 ACTIVITY SET
A while back we were sent a Botley® 2.0 Activity Set – the next generation of coding robot from Learning Resources to try out with the children. This robot is designed to offer an introduction to coding to children (and their parents if they don’t code themselves).
A PARENT’S PERSPECTIVE
From my point of view coding is and has always been a foreign language. Helping the boys set up Botley and play with him has helped simplify things hugely for me. In particular using the secret codes.
In short, this toy is a great introduction to coding.
Learning Resources have a brilliant selection of coding toys as well as some fun screen-free coding activities you can do here and here. Visit Learning Resources for more information: www.learningresources.co.uk
Now the exciting part. I’m pleased to say that we have another Botely to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. This would make a wonderful gift for someone this Christmas.Win Botley The Coding Robot
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until November 19th 2020.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Charlotte Pearson, who is responsible for sending out the prizes.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.