Share With Me #25
Welcome to the Share With Me Blog Hop where I have enjoyed linking up for a long time now myself. After almost three years, the lovely Jenny from Let’s Talk Mommy has decided she needs to pass the reins due to work and family commitments. I’m the lucky girl who now has those reins and feel very flattered that Jenny asked me.
I do hope you will stick with #sharewithme through the early teething issues and continue to join in each week. Jenny will be linking when she can and still visiting your lovely blogs I am sure.
Do go easy with me as I am new to this hostess lark and feel free to contact me at @MummyFever or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to.
My favourite post from last week came from Life, Love and Dirty Dishes – the post was called 2 Toddlers, 1 Royal Balcony and The World’s Press: What could possibly go wrong? and it gave me a real smile, so pop over and check it out. I’m looking forward to seeing what this week brings.
- Link up to TWO posts each week
- Please add the badge to the posts you link, or a linkback to Mummy Fever
- Tweet your link to me @MummyFever using the #sharewithme hashtag if you would like and I will RT
- Comment on the HOST post and at least two others
- If you get a chance share a couple of other posts via twitter – sharing is caring right?
- All genres are welcome
NOW LET’S #SHAREWITHME
<div align="center"><a href="https://mummyfever.co.uk/share-with-me-25/" title="Mummy Fever - Share With Me" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://mummyfever.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/share-with-me.jpg" alt="Mummy Fever - Share With Me" style="border: none; max-height: 100%; max-width: 100%;" /></a></div>