Party invitations, decorations and signs can get pricey. Why not DIY them in future, so you’ve got more cash to spend on the actual party itself?
All the following are available for under £10 – with the invitations, you don’t even have to print them, you can send them via email or social media, which not only keeps the costs down and helps the environment, but also helps out other parents as it’s so easy to misplace a paper copy with all the details on (speaking from experience of course!).
DIY Party World have loads of items to choose from. Here are a few examples:
This instant download DIY Editable Gaming Birthday Party Invitation Blue template is available for you to edit with your own details and print or send by email or message, whatever you choose. This invitation is 5″x7″ and also comes in pink and green.
Fancy creating some Christmas signs for your home this year? This is a DIY Editable Vintage Santa Please Stop Here Sign template for you to edit with your own details, print and display. This custom sign is 8″x10″ and perfect for the festive season.
The “Santa Please Stop Here” text is fixed and cannot be changed. The names can be changed and you can include more than one name to ensure that Santa does not forget anyone!
Maybe you fancy making your own Christmas cards this year? This is an instant download DIY Editable Moonlight Santa Christmas Card template for you to edit with your own details and send by email or message, whatever you choose. Ideal for businesses to send to their clients, you can change all the text to include a Christmas message to your clients, details of a special offer or a charitable donation – whatever you choose. You can also change the details to suit personal purposes either to send one design to all your friends and family or to create individual cards for Grandma Jean or Uncle Peter, for example. It couldn’t be easier!
You can also print this card to send to those who will enjoy getting a personalised Christmas card in the post! This card is 5″x7″.
Maybe you are having a party this Halloween? Personalise your party with this instant download DIY Editable Halloween Welcome Sign template for you to edit with your own details and print. Welcome Sign is 16″x20″.
The word “Welcome” is not editable and cannot be removed. All other text can be changed to suit your special occasion and is suitable for many occasions such as Halloween parties, Halloween birthdays and more.
Need some signs for your little ones birthday or Christening perhaps? This DIY Safari Animals Cards and Gifts Sign Printable is the ideal decoration for your favourite little safari animal fan’s birthday party or special event. You can download and print it today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE?
★PDF file with instructions.
★A link which you will receive by email that provides access to your design on Corjl and allows you to edit your design and download it as a JPEG, PDF or PNG file to suit your own requirements.
You can edit easily on PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone – You do not need to download any software or special fonts
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE Choose your design and complete your purchase.
2. RECEIVE LINK TO ACCESS YOUR DESIGN Once payment for your order is confirmed, you will get an email from CORJL sent to your registered account email, containing the link for you to access your editable design.
3. EDIT YOUR DESIGN. Follow the link to access your editable design. You can quickly and simply edit using your computer, laptop, phone or tablet. You do not need any special software. You can edit some/all of the text depending on the design. You cannot make changes to the graphic elements in the design.
4. SAVE YOUR CHANGES You can save your changes as you edit the files and please ensure that you save before downloading your file.
5. DOWNLOAD FILE You can choose to download your file as a JPEG, PDF or PNG file. You can also choose to print multiples to a page in PDF to save paper when printing. You can include crop marks to help guide you when trimming your signs or bleeds for your printer if you are having your signs professionally printed.
6. PRINT YOUR FILES You can print your files on your home printer, at work (with permission!), at your local print shop or with an online print service.
It couldn’t be easier to create stunning designs for all sorts of occasions!
*This article contains affiliate links*