On the fourth day of Christmas…
Welcome to part four of our #12daysofparenting series when we join a whole host of other bloggers to write about a range of topics over 12 days.
What are your family traditions at Christmas? We love all these things:
- Elf on a shelf
- Shopping for and decorating the tree together
- Advent calendar boxes – leaving space for all of the children in each box
- Mulled wine and hot chocolate
- Christmas songs
- Christmas movies
- Christmas Eve Box
- Food and drink for Santa and the reindeer
- Reindeer food scattered on the driveway
- Tracking Santa on norad on Christmas Eve
Please pop over to The Mad House of Cats and Babies to see what their Christmas traditions are.
Our code word is: Box