There is a job available and there are millions of vacancies for it all over the world – want to know more?
- It’s a hugely important job
- Your job title will be ‘Director of Operations’ but that doesn’t really do it justice
- Mobility is important, you will be constantly on your feet, bending over and crouching down – you will need excellent stamina
- The hours are unlimited and you will need to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can work from any location in the world, providing you take your work with you
- There are no breaks available
- You will be required to have excellent negotiation skills
- You will need a degree in at least: medicine; finance; psychology; and preferably performing arts, and if you have a teaching qualification that would also help
- You will need to be an experienced dietitian and keen chef
- You will need to be able to work in a chaotic environment and not be distracted by the noise in the office
- You must have a sense of humour
- Can you multitask? That is an essential requirement of the job
- There are no holiday days from this job
- Sick leave is not available
- There is no one to take over if you become pregnant, so you will need to continue your job, no slacking, no excuses
- Job satisfaction is likely to be high but you will not always receive positive feedback regarding your performance
- Some days you will feel like a failure
- Some days you will be on top of your game
- Some days you probably won’t know what day it is
- There is no salary
What do you mean you aren’t interested?
There are millions of people doing this job already all over the world….mothers!
So hug her a little longer, squeeze her a bit tighter, kiss her more often and know that she does everything because she loves you more than you can comprehend.
Happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy your day!
Inspired by the #worldstoughestjob You Tube video